Be greeted by a tea or coffee on arrival, then take a walk around the aviaries to meet all the birds. After getting to know the team you will get the chance to handle and fly some of these magnificent birds. This experience will get you up close and personal to a range of owls, hawks and falcons.
Need to Know:
- As we are a small centre, availability for our experiences may be limited. Please ensure you call or email to book in your experience at the earliest convenience
- We do not put expiry dates on our vouchers, but we do recommend you book within a year to avoid changes to the experiences we offer. We reserve the right to change or alter experience as required. If we are unable to provide your experience, we will offer a suitable alternative.
- Once your experience has been booked, it cannot be rescheduled unless under exceptional circumstances. Please call us to discuss
- Most of our experience days start at 10am. We will advise you at the time of booking.
- Most of our experiences may involve a certain level of physical activity. Please dress appropriately with sturdy footwear, suitable warm clothing
- Should you have any specific requirements, mobility concerns or allergies please let us know at the time of book
- The location of your experience is on a working cattle farm. Please follow the signage and park in the designated parking zones. Guest are not permitted to walk around the farm unsupervised and must be aware of moving vehicles and farm animals
Half Day Experience
To book you expereience please email :
firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07742 998 571